Re: OT: sponge burning!

* Ron Johnson (ron.l.johnson@cox.net) wrote:

> Anyway, voluntary abortion is legal in most countries, including the
> USA, so voluntary abortion does not meet the statutory definition of
> "murder".

I am obviously inserting myself into another person's conversation,
and for that I apologize, but having read this I feel compelled to
comment.  According to this distinction above there were no Jews
murdered in Germany during the Nazi period.  I can't think this would
be a very viable definition for 'murder.'

Just my two cents,

Patrick