Re: multicore gizmos

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:

> Indeed. In 5 years I'll have the same 4-core desktop but with 3 PCIe
> videocards connected to 3 LCD monitors supporting a 3-seater and I'll
> have discovered a laptop to do the same. Great future.

I've always wondered about the possibilities of setting up more than one
desktop on a single system.  And by more than one desktop, I mean full KVM,
audio, and USB (preferably with the ability to tell which desktop is doing
the plugging).  Ideally, the kind of thing that could host more than one
gamer.