Re: a dumb query? pls humor me

Ron Johnson wrote:

> xorg is only core to people who still (*even* if they don't realize
> it) think that Real Operating Systems are designed the same way that
> MS Windows is designed.

If that were the case, X woudldn't be network aware and would suck at trying
to run it over a network.  Meanwhile, I frequently, quite comfortably, run
Kontact remotely on my home system while seated elsewhere.  Try that with
Microsoft Remote Desktop without tearing hair out.

> Your penance is to make a pilgrimage to Portland and walk up Linus'
> driveway on your knees, while reading the Green Dragon Book.

Please remember Governor Tom McCall's advice about visiting Oregon:  "Enjoy
your stay, but remember to leave when you're done visiting."