Re: debian astrolog package tips

On Monday 12 February 2007 14:33, Chris Bannister wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 11, 2007 at 07:03:13AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
> > This is funny. I did not know about the astrolog package.
>
> At least "apt-cache show astrolog | grep Sect"
> does NOT return Section: science
>
> Stops a grave bug being reported :-)
>
> --
> Chris.
Yes, I think that I heard that many moons ago. :-)
It is rather antiquated, but it is the closest package of its type that I know
of, for Debian.

> ======
> Don't forget to check that your /etc/apt/sources.lst entries point to
> etch and not testing, otherwise you may end up with a broken system once
> etch goes stable.
If not sooner, let me hear you testify. I can certainly testify to that and
additionally to the fact that, it is not fun.

--
Wade E Baisden PCRE, Linux+, Server+
mrweb@forethought.net