..help my doorbell server recognize the doorbell ding-dongs...

Hi,

..I need help getting my doorbell server recognize the doorbells,
I started with the usual basics, and I figured a wee simple loop
ougghtta do the job nicely, like in:

while listen to doorbell microphone
		compare microphone with ding-dong sample
		if ding-dong's match, call cellphone
done

..now, STFW I get tons of nice juicy nukes like speech recognition,
zoneminder.com, solfege music ear training, etc, plus all sortsa
complex stuff using doorbell ding-dong's to explain that complex stuff.

..all I need is something _simple_ comparing the doorbell ding-dong
sample with whatever ding-dong the microphone hears, and if it matches,
have it call my cellphone and carry on listening.

..pls cc me too, my d-u backlog is 4177 new messages plus the 44224
unread ones, not too bad for a 143009 total, I try get a life. ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: