Re: removing sound-juicer

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 10:30:33PM +0000, John K Masters wrote:

[... typical panic about removing gnome-desktop-environment ...]

> Just a thought. Being informed that gnome-desktop-environment is being
> removed would tend to scare the pants off most people, me included.
> Would it not be better to call these meta-packages something like
> gnome-desktop-environment-meta or
> important-sounding-package-safetoremove. Just my 0.03 euros worth.

well, that's not a bad idea except... if you installed it with a
"removes-dependencies-automatically" package manager like aptitude,
its not necessarily safe to remove...

but I agree in principle that its unnecessarily scary sounding...