Re: Mactel questions...

Hello,

the svn is updated,
and you should have a look into the archive list.

Otherwise,
it sounds to me that your question are very machine specific.
You may specify the computer you have in mind.

Jerome
Ananda Samaddar wrote:
Yes I have it's ok but hasn't been updated for a while.  I was hoping to bump into someone who's actually got GNU/Linux up an running on a Mactel.

regards,

Ananda

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:59:54 +0800