Re: Attracting newbies (Was Booting Debian/testing fails)

Stephen wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 08:44:38PM -0600 or thereabouts, Ron Johnson wrote:

>>> Well in response to this, I would add look at my e-mail address and my
>>> headers to see what client I'm using. ;) Needless to say, you're
>>> assumption isn't correct.
>>>
>> Unless you forged that mail header.
>>

> LOL Trust me Ron, it's not forged. :-P
>
> I use Exim4 to send to SMARTHOST Google, and fetchmail/procmail to fetch
> and process into my mbox from Google POP, and mutt to read it.

Eh, I tried Mutt and I really don't have the patience to work with
something like that. Plus I archive all of my mail, so having Icedove do
it for me automatically makes things so much easier in the end.

Maybe I'll try out Mutt at some future date or when I'm forced to use it
(Since I know how to configure it, should X die I can still talk on the
mailing list), otherwise I really have no need to force myself to use
it. I don't mind not getting geek creds.