Re: Acroread Navigation Pane

Sven Arvidsson wrote:
On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 15:39 +0100, Torquil Macdonald Sørensen wrote:
Yes, but I want antialiasing for graphics besides text. Kpdf, which I normally use also has antialiasing, so text looks fine there aswell. It is f.eks. line graphics that is the problem. I have a logo that looks terrible in xpdf and kpdf, but very nice in acroread because of the graphics antialiasing there.

You want the xpdf fork, poppler. It does graphics antialiasing with the
cairo backend.

Evince is based on poppler, but doesn't use cairo yet as I understand
that it isn't optimised enough.
You should be able to build your own packages with evince and a cairo
enabled poppler. If you do, be sure to grab the experimental packages of
evince as they are superior to the version shipped in etch.

Thanks Sven, that sounds very interesting. I will look into that right away.

- Torquil