Re: Acroread Navigation Pane

Torquil Macdonald Sørensen wrote:
Hello,

Does anyone know how to disable the "Navigation Pane" by default in acroread7? It's on the left side, and has "Bookmarks", "Pages", and "Attachments" tabs. It comes back every time I start acroread, and I can't find any options to disable it by default in the preferences.

Does anyone know how to manage any default behavior in Acroread?

No :-(

I'd like to make it so that it never has that pane, and is always
in "smoothe scroll" mode, rather than "page at a time" mode.

AFAICT, none of these is settable as "default".

Mike
Oppose globalization and other One World Governments like the UN.
You have found the bank of Larn.