Re: Acroread Navigation Pane

Johannes Wiedersich wrote:
Torquil Macdonald Sørensen wrote:
Btw. do any of the OSS PDF-viewers for linux have anti-aliasing for
graphics (besides standard text). I think kpdf does not.

Try out xpdf!

Yes, but I want antialiasing for graphics besides text. Kpdf, which I normally use also has antialiasing, so text looks fine there aswell. It is f.eks. line graphics that is the problem. I have a logo that looks terrible in xpdf and kpdf, but very nice in acroread because of the graphics antialiasing there.

Torquil