Re: Acroread Navigation Pane

Torquil Macdonald Sørensen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know how to disable the "Navigation Pane" by default in
> acroread7? It's on the left side, and has "Bookmarks", "Pages", and
> "Attachments" tabs. It comes back every time I start acroread, and I
> can't find any options to disable it by default in the preferences.

No, I don't :-(

> Btw. do any of the OSS PDF-viewers for linux have anti-aliasing for
> graphics (besides standard text). I think kpdf does not.

Try out xpdf!

jw@johannes2:~$ man xpdf
xpdf(1)

NAME
       xpdf - Portable Document Format (PDF) file viewer for X (version
3.01)
[...]

-aa yes | no   Enable or disable font anti-aliasing.  This defaults to
"yes".  [config file: antialias]

(My version is from etch)

It's much quicker than acroread, too. And unlike my Acroread7, it
seamlessly integrates with my kprinter.

HTH,
Johannes