Re: XML editor wanted!

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 13:12:33 +0100, Vincent Lefevre <vincent@vinc17.org> said:

> On 2007-02-02 09:29:41 -0600, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> Package: psgml Description: An Emacs major mode for editing SGML
>> documents.  PSGML is a major mode for the editor Emacs used for
>> editing SGML

> PSGML is for SGML, not for XML editing (though it may appear to work
> with some XML documents).

        Do you have an XML DTD for which PSGML fails to work as
 advertised?  As far as psml is concerned, XML appears to be a subset
 of SGML (the non-subset features of XML are not relevant to psgml).

        So far, I have not seen psgml falter on any XML document for
 which I had a DTD.  I am pretty sure that the author would be
 interested in knowing about the bugs you might have encountered.

        manoj
--
"Freedom is still the most radical idea of all." Nathaniel Branden