Re: Attracting newbies (Was Booting Debian/testing fails)

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Mon, Feb 05, 2007 at 06:23:45PM -0500, Michael Pobega wrote:
Andrei Popescu wrote:
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 16:08:53 -0500
Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't plan on heading this documentation, though. I just want to
try to get everyone involved in it, because I feel at the rate we're
going now it's going to end up being just me and one other person.
I did contribute one 'note' to newbiedoc and have plans for several
others. I will contribute regardless of how many others join.

Regards,
Andrei
So I guess we can call you the second person interested? Well, even if you don't want to take this discussion elsewhere you should still e-mail me so I can document how many people are interested (It's just a lot more simple that way, in my opinion).

I replied off list, but I'm in somewhat. I know I've got some stuff on
newbiedoc and plans for more there too, though what i have in mind is
not newbie stuff.

That's fine by me, I just want to give the mailing a bit more time and see how the turnout is; If anyone else is interested email me personally, and email it to the list also (Send two separate emails though, otherwise it won't pass my email filters.