Re: OT: sponge burning!

John Hasler <jhasler@debian.org>:
>  s. keeling writes:
> > We're really not sure what the poem actually is
> >  about. Here it goes:
>
> >    <>!*''#
> >    ^@`$$-
>
>  Yes, but what does it do when you run it?

What does it do when _you_ run it?  :-)

> It _is_ Perl, is it not?

I hope not.  I really hope not.

To me, it's just a poem; art.  As I explained to someone who asked
about it the other day:

   It's one of the first things I saw when I got on line,
   and I've loved the damned thing ever since.  It's art
   (well, to me), and it makes real users' eyes cross.
   It says more about geekdom than many essays I've read.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html