Re: Unstable and Testing stability

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
On Sunday 04 February 2007 17:49, Michael Pobega wrote:
[...]

[...] You might also benefit from http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/debian_choosing_distribution.html

hth
raju
Thanks for the link Raju, it really helped me make up my mind. I've decided to stick with Testing, since even though I won't have the most up to date/bleeding edge packages, I'll still have a good amount of stability (And anything I really need I can still compile from source, right? :-P ).

I would like to continue using testing without having to reinstall Debian upon every release (As I've had to do with Ubuntu). Should I change my //etc/apt/sources.list/ file to say /testing /instead of /etch/, or should I change it from /etch/ to the new "Testing" release when it is announced?