Re: [TLUG]: running windows via kvm module -- any experiences?

On Saturday 03 February 2007 05:20, Maxim Veksler wrote:

> How can I tell if my CPU support VT?

vmx flags which you have should be good enough.  I believe vme is related but
I'm not sure that it would be good enough by itself.

> Could you please post your /proc/cpuinfo for comparison?

Sorry, I don't have laptop convenient at the moment.

--
Fraser Campbell <fraser@wehave.net>                 http://www.wehave.net/