Re: Outlook clients and Linux Debian

Well,

You might not need full groupware, but they're modular at least and
can handle authentication in many different ways. If you can't find
the functionality elsewhere in debian, you can install only the
modules you need to get it working. I guess a web frontend might also
be overkill, but at least you're users could potentially use them from
anywhere.

Thanks, I'll run that search and see what other options are out there.
Currently we don't use Outlook, and there's no pressure to move to it;
so I'm not really concerned with compatibility with it. I'd rather
work with open standards like iCalendar to keep my options open, but
that's just me.

SAJ