Re: Fonts problem on Debian Etch

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 08:57:22PM -0500, David Shultz wrote:
> >If Xorg:
> >       is it only the fonts?
>
> Sorry I gave wrong info. It's also the image. It really hurts my
> eyes.

Well at least you know its not a fonts problem.

When you configured Xorg did you tell it to do sub-pixel rendering on
your LCD screen?  I've never used an LCD so don't know what this looks
like).

What happens if you Ctrl-Alt-KP+/- to change screen resolution?

	What is the native resolution of the screen itself and what is
	the resolution you're trying to use in Xorg?

Doug.