Re: SMTP server

On 22.01.07 11:23, Paul Johnson wrote:
> In that case, Earthlink's retarded postmasters need to be shot, their
> Challenge-Response system ripped out by force, any backups containing the
> C|R system burned and scattered, and new guys who understand spamassassin
> and exim hired to do the job right.

I've read the whole thread again, but I was unable to get this. Do I need
some exact experience with earthlink (except reporting many spams in usenet
10 years ago) to get it?

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are