Re: replying to a message in debian-user

hendrik@topoi.pooq.com <hendrik@topoi.pooq.com>:
> On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 11:00:44AM -0800, Easthope wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for replying and copying to me.
> >
> > wl> Well, if your web-based MUA supports it, it can and should
> > wl> do threading correctly.
> >
> > No evidence that this MUA supports threading,
> > that I have seen.
>
>  Another possibility is tu use gmail -- it makes this mailing list
>  available as a newsgroup -- so fire up your favourite newreader.

You might also find these lists in your ISP's NNTP server as
linux.debian.*; I use slrn with that.  Register with
linux-gate@lists.bofh.it (http://lists.bofh.it) for your replies to be
let through.

Another alternative is gmane.  Lots of people killfile anything coming
from gmail (and google groups) these days, due to the abysmal
netiquette displayed by many of their users.

(*)    http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling          Linux Counter #80292
       Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html