Re: Can't Mount my USB Disk R/W [Was Slow USB disk]

On 16.01.07 06:44, L.V.Gandhi wrote:
> I don't know how it mounts. As soon as it is inserted, kde ask me for
> options. I opt for opening folder in konq, it opens and I saw it was mounted
> in /media/disk.

do you have usbmount or hal installed?
what filesystem is on the disk?
I have hal installed. As soon as I insert KDE asks whether to open in knoq. I say yes. It opens and shows rwx permissions to me. Still I can't delete files or folders.

--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/