Re: Why there is no space left on root partition?

On Friday 19 January 2007 06:32, Jon Dowland wrote:

> everyone else:
>
> I'd be curious to know what applications are spouting crap
> into it. There'd be a round of bugs filed by me on them. I'd
> also wishlist xsession to round-robin that file from time to
> time.

almost all KDE applications like konqueror, kmail, knode, kaffeine spew all
sorts of warnings into .xsession-errors. I tried asking about it in KDE
mailing lists and all I got is "Just ignore them. They are just warnings!".
The reason I have not filed any bugs on these is because they might not be
consistently reproducible on all the systems. So the developers will simply
close them saying that they are unreproducible. Not worth the pain IMHO....

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to consolidate your debt and lower your monthly expenses
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/CAaCMPJklAfsVaeH5Cm7kRJCmui5tLrs/