Re: Why there is no space left on root partition?

On Thu, Jan 18, 2007 at 05:39:35PM -0600, jie gong wrote:
> Thanks for the advice.  I looked at the files under /root,
> and found there is a file .xsession-errors has size
> 4003647488.  What is that? Can I delete it?

to op:

It's the stderr output of programs which have been created
under an X session.  You can safely delete it.

everyone else:

I'd be curious to know what applications are spouting crap
into it. There'd be a round of bugs filed by me on them. I'd
also wishlist xsession to round-robin that file from time to
time.

--
Jon Dowland