Re: where is the bash documentation in info format ?

On 1/18/07, John C <zcar@satx.rr.com> wrote:

By the way several users have stated that it's not about DRM.
That may very well be true, but I have still not found anything
that confirmed that Debian has accepted and/or found that the DRM
restrictions did not apply.

Again: http://www.debian.org/vote/2006/vote_001 confirms that the
Debian developers decided that "[GFDL'd] works that don't include any
Invariant Sections, Cover Texts, Acknowledgements, and Dedications (or
that do, but permission to remove them is explicitly granted), are
suitable for the main component of our distribution." The DRM-related
portions of the GFDL were not deemed sufficient grounds for exclusion
of GFDL'd material from main. As others have already stated, DRM has
nothing to do with the removal of the bash documentation.

Cheers,

--
Andrew Saunders