Re: where is the bash documentation in info format ?

<cut>

Is it possible to be a Debian user and not having heard about all the
fuss surrounding the GFDL? ;-)

http://wiki.debian.org/GFDLPositionStatement

Of course it's not possible - it's been a loud fuss - and I've also read several position papers from both Debian and the Free Software Foundation. But, as I've said earlier, I'm a layman and not a lawyer so all it's done so far is make my brain hurt :-)

I do know that I'm strongly pro-GNU, pro-Debian and anti-
DRM. So I find it ironic (and a little absurd) that a disagreement over who's more free than the other has resulted in Debian moving GNU documentation into the non-free area in order to protect the freedom of DRM media to restrict the rights of others.

John