Re: where is the bash documentation in info format ?

Markus.Grunwald@pruftechnik.com wrote:
Hello,

It looks like another case of the Debian/GNU policy conflict.

Oh dear....
As a engineer, all this legal stuff is quite !"%£$" for me :(

'The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers'
 (Henry VI, Act IV, Scene II)

I'm certainly not a lawer, but it seems to this layman that if a reference to the Free Software Foundation and it's licensing under the GFDL is cause enough to move a package to non-free in order to protect the use of DRM media, there is something seriously wrong with the process.

Debian is and has been my distribution for many years primarially because it is (was?) the most *GNU* distribution available.

Have we changed?

John Carline
jtc@member.fsf.org