MRTG - SNMP problem

Hi ppl, Im having a little problem with an mrtg graphics, I have set a firewall/router with 5 network intefaces 3 to handle internal traffic, 1 external and 1 for management. I also set a snmpd running in that box, which seems to be working fine, and snmpwakl from the web server show information in a proper way. In my web server I set up a mrtg which connects to the firewall and retrive the information correclty or at least with no prompt to the mrtg.log. The problem is that is only generating graphics for all the interfaces but only for outgoing or incamming traffic. I'm not shure at this point but in any case im missing one half of the graph.
Any help will be well came, cheers,
carlos