Re: CPU0: Temperature above threshold

On 1/17/07, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
1) is this a new problem on a machine you are familiar with? or a new
   problem on a new (to you) machine?

This is a brand new problem on a one month old server. This problem
started soon after I installed and ran my first FTP backup using
duplicity. I never had a problem until this happened.

2) have you cracked the case and cleaned out all the damn cat hair?

The server is housed in a datacenter in Texas. The only way for me to
do this is to have them check it out for me. I am having a new hard
drive installed on the machine later today so I'll get them to do all
these checks for me.
--
Regards
Justin Hartman