Re: CPU0: Temperature above threshold

I remember someone else had same problem. If I am right, he installed "cpufreqd" on his machine and CPU action was under control on his notebook.

Justin Hartman wrote:
Hi guys

I'm using duplicity to run a backup of some of my data to a remote ftp
server. While do this I get the following messages popup in terminal:

Message from syslogd@debian at Wed Jan 17 11:44:02 2007 ...
debian kernel: CPU0: Temperature above threshold

Message from syslogd@debian at Wed Jan 17 11:44:02 2007 ...
debian kernel: CPU0: Running in modulated clock mode

This doesn't look very good to me and any advice on these messages
would be helpful.