Re: About apt-get messages

Hi,

I thanks for you suggestions.

I tried the faq but while importing the multimedia key, I get following
message
-------------
[code]

gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys 07DC563D1F41B907 &&
apt-key add /root/.gnupg/pubring.gpg && apt-get update
gpg: requesting key 1F41B907 from hkp server wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net
gpg: key 1F41B907: "Christian Marillat <marillat@debian.org>" not
changed
gpg: Total number processed: 1
gpg:              unchanged: 1
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

[/code]
-----------

After this when I do apt-get update again, I get the same message

---------
[code]
Hit http://ftp.de.debian.org testing/main Sources/DiffIndex
Hit http://ftp.de.debian.org experimental/main Packages/DiffIndex
Hit http://ftp.de.debian.org experimental/main Sources/DiffIndex
Fetched 5752B in 10s (528B/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://www.debian-multimedia.org testing Release: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 07DC563D1F41B907

[/code]
---------

Any idea, what is the problem, or how I can get rid of it ?

I also tried downloading the key manually, and trying to export with
gpg to  a file, but I get the same message.

regards,
Hardik