Re: I WILL ASSIST YOU GET YOUR FUNDS

Cute.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Dowland" <lists@alcopop.org>
To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 1:37 AM
Subject: Re: I WILL ASSIST YOU GET YOUR FUNDS

On Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 07:59:24PM -0800, Bryce wrote:
Actually, my critique was in a pathetic attempt to pass
off oneself as speaking English natively, which that
spammer seemed to be trying.

However, I am impressed by your summary judgment of my
intelligence level based on an irrelevant conclusion
inferred from a single-sentence e-mail.  You are clearly
not only intelligent, but perceptive and logical as well.

Well thank you: it turns out you haven't poisoned my filters
at all, but helped make them more accurate.

*plonk*