Re: Text on printed pages truncated

Andrew Sackville-West wrote, in part:

I'm sure it can largely be solved by copious reading and hacking ...

That's what I have been doing, to no avail. Fortunately, for most of my writing I am still using -- believe it or not -- WordPerfect 5.1 on Dosemu. It prints beautifully. In my estimation the best word processor ever. However, when I need to I convert 5.1 files to 8.0 for Linux, where I can format them as ps or pdf files. In extremis I can even convert WP files to MS Word files using OpenOffice.

					Ken Heard
					Toronto, Canada