Re: Text on printed pages truncated

Since I wrote my first post I now think that the problem Rick and I
encountered is a long standing CUPS bug. I was able to find on an
archived thread one post which said so.  This thread was hard to find,
as the thread name is unrelated to our particular problem.  The name is
"Not able to print page footer or header".  There are 16 posts in the
thread, all of which are dated in September 2005.

The current version of CUPS is 4.2.something; whereas Sarge had
4.1.something.  Presumably the latest version of CUPS will be in Etch.
It remains to be seen whether this bug has been repaired.

				Ken Heard
				Toronto, Canada