Re: How to cool my cpu temperature?

Marc Shapiro wrote:

I had been hearing whining on and off from my PS for at least a few weeks. If I had paid attention to it I could have picked up a PS locally for about $35 and avoided the hassle, cost and downtime. I now

You could have picked up a fan for $12. I always use my ears when
booting, shutting down, and any time I hear something I don't recognize
when using my machine.

have mbmon installed to check the temp and fan speed. My new processor seems to run very cool, however. I don't think I have seen it hit 40C yet and I keep it running 24/7. It is an AMD Mobile AMD Athlon(tm) XP-M Processor 2800+.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.