[OT/FLAME] Horrible GNOME File Picker (Was: Open (helper application chooser) for iceweasel/icedove is too simple)

On Friday 05 January 2007 08:02, Geoff Reidy wrote:
> Googling gnome file picker gives you a fair idea what people think of
> it. But wait, I just found a way to stop iceweasel using it, add this to
> user.js:

The GNOME file picker is so bad, I'd rather run Firefox on Windows XP in
Qemu than use Iceweasel with the GNOME file picker enabled.

=)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl@icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl@icecavern.net>