Re: Change quota warning message?

Greetings.  Please don't hijack someone else's thread.

On Thu, Jan 04, 2007 at 02:29:20PM -0800, HomeNet NW wrote:
> Greetings.  I posted this to the Postfix forum, and a participant
> there suggested the quota warning message (see below) does not come
> from Postfix.  I noted someone else posted a similar question to the
> Debian-users-Spanish listserv ( don't speak Spanish), so I thought
> perhaps I might check here to see if someone might be able to help.

If you provide a link to the archive for the thread in Spanish I (or
someone else here) can provide a sypnosized translation.

> Some of my users are getting emails every day that say "Your mailbox:
> user@isp.com is ## full.  Once your e-mail box has exceeded your
> monthly storage quota your monthly billing will be automatically
> adjusted."  I thought this message was from Postfix, but I've searched
> all of the configuration files and haven't found any reference to it.
> I need to change the message because we do NOT charge our users for
> going over their quotas--I just want to warn them so they'll clean
> their stuff off the server.

What mail server (e.g., Cyrus, Courier IMAP, etc) are you using to allow
the users access to their messages?  It is likely that one that is
generating the message.

> Does anyone know where I would change the wording of this message?  I
> am not using VHCS, so the site you find through Google will not help.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez