Change quota warning message?

Greetings.  I posted this to the Postfix forum, and a participant there suggested the quota warning message (see below) does not come from Postfix.  I noted someone else posted a similar question to the Debian-users-Spanish listserv ( don't speak Spanish), so I thought perhaps I might check here to see if someone might be able to help.

Some of my users are getting emails every day that say "Your mailbox: user@isp.com is ## full.  Once your e-mail box has exceeded your monthly storage quota your monthly billing will be automatically adjusted."  I thought this message was from Postfix, but I've searched all of the configuration files and haven't found any reference to it.  I need to change the message because we do NOT charge our users for going over their quotas--I just want to warn them so they'll clean their stuff off the server.

Does anyone know where I would change the wording of this message?  I am not using VHCS, so the site you find through Google will not help.

Thank you.

Do You Yahoo!?