Re: Change quota warning message?

>"Roberto C. Sanchez" <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:

> Greetings. Please don't hijack someone else's thread.

Dear Roberto, what good would it have done me to post my question to a Spanish listserv when I don't speak or read Spanish?  I know only that the question was similar, but I do not know whether it was regarding the same problem.  As I said, I do not speak or read Spanish.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-spanish/2006/09/msg00815.html

    >> Some of my users are getting emails every day that say "Your mailbox:
    >> user@isp.com is ## full. Once your e-mail box has exceeded your
    >> monthly storage quota your monthly billing will be automatically
    >> adjusted." I thought this message was from Postfix, but I've searched
    >> all of the configuration files and haven't found any reference to it.
    >> I need to change the message because we do NOT charge our users for
    >> going over their quotas--I just want to warn them so they'll clean
    >> their stuff off the server.

> What mail server (e.g., Cyrus, Courier IMAP, etc) are you using to allow
> the users access to their messages? It is likely that one that is
> generating the message.

Courier IMAP

    >> Does anyone know where I would change the wording of this message? I
    >> am not using VHCS, so the site you find through Google will not help.

Cassandra