Re: Seeking CPU Recomendations

On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 23:40 -0500, Marty wrote:
> Nevetheless, I seem to recall not getting full memory bus speed specifically
> with the 1800+ on the KX400+, but I could be mistaken.

The only reason why you wouldn't have been able to get the full memory
bus speed is if the memory couldn't do it.  Which doesn't necessarily
mean the memory wasn't rated fast enough, but you could have had one
dimm that was ever so slightly damaged, causing it not to run reliably
(or at all) at it's rated speed, but run fine at a lower speed.

Hans