Re: multi-gnome-terminal alternative

On Monday 01 January 2007 05:51, Sridhar M.A. wrote:

> I do not use KDE, but found this interesting.
>
>     http://nomis80.org/
>
> From the description:
>   QuadKonsole is a program which embeds 4 Konsoles (other numbers can be
>   specified on the command-line). This way you save screen real estate,
>   you don't have to worry about careful placement and the startup time
>   is faster than starting up 4 separate Konsoles.
>
> You can add this one to the above list.

Thanks. Already added.

I really miss one feature from all these applications. I would like to have
two terminals open side by side. All the input goes to one terminal, all the
output (and errors if there are any) comes up in the second terminal.
Clicking on a command in the first window should execute the command again.
The whole thing looks similar to MATLAB's interface.

Is there any terminal emulator which provides this kind of facility?

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click to consolidate your debt and lower your monthly expenses
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/KCuXzzVN2nGsuRbs5krbu3KBMo5BO4/