Re: multi-gnome-terminal alternative

On Sunday 31 December 2006 13:24, Jerome BENOIT wrote:

> Is there any good alternative, patches or workarounds ?

I use konsole all the time. It does not have all the features that
multi-gnome-terminal has. For example multi-gnome-terminal has facilities to
split the screen horizontally and vertically. Other than funky stuff like
this (which are very cool btw) konsole is pretty good. But then you probably
benefit more from konsole if you are using KDE than gnome.

konsole like applications (in Debian):
  gnome-terminal
  konsole
  multi-gnome-terminal
  rxvt
  mrxvt
  xterm
  Xvt
  rxvt-unicode
  rxvt-unicode-lite
  eterm
  aterm
  yakuake
  urxvt
  MLterm

Please let me know if you come across anything else and if I have missed
something...

hth
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
http://malayamaarutham.blogspot.com/

Click here if you're stressed.  Solve your stress problems today
http://tags.bluebottle.com/fc/KCuXzzVk7CehEbMRAd1VthcMo5mrIc/