Re: aptitude --mind-your-own-business option?

Florian Kulzer wrote:
On Fri, Dec 08, 2006 at 11:54:36 +0000, Chris Lale wrote:
Florian Kulzer wrote:
[...]
Please feel free to edit it and put it on NewbieDOC or anywhere else
where it might be useful. I am a bit pressed for time right now since I
am switching jobs next February (which involves moving to another
country). I might find time during the winter solstice holidays to expand
the text a little and submit it as a suggested addition to the
documentation.

[...]

[...]

Thanks Florian.

The NewbieDOC wiki now has a version of these Aptitude notes (http://newbiedoc.berlios.de/wiki/Aptitude_-_using_together_with_Synaptic_and_Apt-get).

This is a start. Anyone can edit, amend or add to the wiki page. Please do.

--
Chris.