Re: Email programs that work.

CJ van den Berg wrote:
> Yes, it will. If it doesn't, then your filesystem is probably mounted
> noatime. Mutt uses the filesystem's atime to determine whether mbox files
> contain new mail.

    Uh, since mutt's main display never updated when I was on that screen the
display never updated when new mail came in.  I mean, real simple test and I
just performed it to confirm.  Start mutt, pressed y, sent myself mail.
Waited 5 minutes, /var/mail/grey still does not show new mail.  Meanwhile
Thunderbird, in less than 1m, increased my new mail count in my "Inbox" from 4
to 5.  In fact exiting that screen and entering it still didn't show new mail
in /var/mail/grey.