Re: Packaging PHP files

On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 01:48:14PM -0400, Cary Pembleton wrote:
>  Roberto,
> Obviously I am not the one to try and assist you with this since I am nearly
> a Linux newbie, but it did occur to me the question might be better handled
> on the debian-devel list. Just a thought, I really wish I could be of more
Actually, debian-mentors is the best place.  The discussion is generally
focused on development of Debian itself, not any development using
Debian.

> help. Some day perhaps when all this begins to have some clarity.
It gets better.  I know I posted some relatively inane statements and
questions to this list.  You can just look at some of my early postings
in the list archives (starting back in February 2003) if you don't
believe me :-)

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez