Re: update messages

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 07:50:34PM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
> > > was this before or after a successful upgrade?
> >
> > After a successful upgrade, but I haven't yet attempted
> > a 'dist-upgrade'..
>
> you might do that and see what it says.

I was trying to find a way to ease into the dist-upgrade
by explicitly upgrading a few of the more problematic
packages explicitly...

But it is looking like I might just have to let it run and
see what happens.

I'm doing a full backup now in preparation, so it will probably
be tomorrow before that and the dist-upgrade attempt are all
done...

Thanks for the advice. I'll let you know what the result it.

Regards,
DigbyT
http://www.digbyt.com