Re: Klamav & dazuko.o

On Thursday 28 December 2006 12:44, andy wrote:
> Hey all
>
> I attempted to set Klamav up for auto-scanning and it keeps asking to
> load a module called "dazuko.o". When it tries to load it, it can't nor
> can it download it from the Net. Running a quick apt-cache search the
> only program it is associated with Klamav and hence I can't find it. Any
> ideas about what I am supposed to do with this?

apt-get install dazuko-source
m-a build dazuko-source
m-a install dazuko-source

However:
1. Dazuku is a linux security module. This must be enabled in the kernel and
is no longer the default. You will have to roll your own with
CONFIG_SECURITY_CAPABILITIES=m
The same goes for realtime-lsm and such.
2. The last time I tried, Dazuko and realtime would not both load. Probably
still the case. Dazuko documentation implies that it would if done in the
right order. No go.