Very ugly problem after upgrade and unistalling KDE

Hi,

I got a problem, I do a upgrade, I'm using Debian sid and I got a problem with my Gnome Desktop, apparently *all* the file associations have gone... when I try to open an mp3 I can't, I have to choose "Open with" the problem is that the association don't get saved. When I try to take a screenshot it give me this error:

Unable to save the screenshot to disk:
(null)

*very nice gnome developers it help a lot*

Another problem is that I can't mount my device in gnome, It get mounted but don't open the nautilus window.

I can use the terminal, but not only me use my computer, and all my family can't use the command line.

Remember I make an upgrade and uninstall KDE from my Debian system.

I like sid but is to much *unstable*.

I'm downloading Ubuntu right now... is this problem don't get solved, i gonna install it.

I don't known why the Debian have a lot of bugs in the desktop, because this is not the first time that I have problems with my desktop.

Debian developers: "DEBIAN HAVE ALSO DESKTOP USERS LIKE ME, NOT ONLY SERVERS"

--
:::lxuser 391715:::
http://igordevlog.blogspot.com/