Re: CVS Application

On Sun, Dec 17, 2006 at 07:46:43PM -0800, rocky wrote:
> Hey,
>
> apt-cahce search CVS will pull lots of CVS application on the console.
> As a newbie to the Linux program development environment, I would like
> to hear your valueble comments on your favorite CVS applications!

You almost certainly want to use subversion instead of cvs.  In fact,
there is not one good reason to use cvs nowadays unless you have an
application that has lots of history in CVS with complex branching and
merging that won't translate well and you actually *need* access to all
that history on a regular basis.  Essentially, you would be hard pressed
to justify using CVS over subversion anymore.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez