Re: VCD no go with MPlayer.

Hi Sven,

On 12/18/06, Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 14:03 +0100, Brian Durant wrote:
> > In this case, all I can find out is that it's not an
> > uncommon warning, but it seems to be harmless.
>
> I don't know how harmless it is. It is preventing me from using the
> GUI to play files and VCDs.

I see, the hits I got on Google seemed to indicate that it was still
possible to play VCDs.

I have been trying to play some of my Indonesian VCDs and they seem to
be the problem. Something to do with the way they are clipped not
cooperating properly with MPlayer and the error. Some of my Thai VCDs
seem to work OK despite the error. Weird.

I don't really know what's going on, I suggest asking for support on the
MPlayer-users mailing list.
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/mailing_lists.html

--
Cheers,